28 September 2013

Week 139 Sketch #10

For our final challenge this month, it's sketch time again at "Less is More" and we have yet another super simple one for you from the talented Jen!
 Once more Lizy is joining in this week.


We're sure the ideas will come popping with this one!



This first one I've made is using Pleasant Poppies, and I made a frame using 2 framelits. The sentiment is from Express Yourself all from Stampin Up


This second one is made using Christmas Collectibles and More Merry Messages. I heat embossed the bauble in gold and the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. I also heat embossed the edges of the circle panel and the card blank to give definition while keeping the card very CAS. I fussy cut the sentiment to overhang the panel.

Chrissie
Here is a little musical bird from A Day for Daisies, coloured with watercolours and Inktense pencils, then glazed with Anita's 3D Glaze and a little Glamour dust added to his eye area. The sentiment is computer generated. The background is lightly dusted with ink, using an ink duster brush.

Here I have been playing with my Silhouette once more. I cut out the frog in light green card, then stamped splats on him with Versamark and clear embossed. I then inked him with a variety of green Distress Inks, using sponge daubers, before adding his eyes and mouth. The eyes are the scrap from some die cuts and the mouth is part of a letter Y from one of my sets of alphabet dies. I then clear embossed him a couple of times.
The background circle is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
***


7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lizy & Chrissie! Your names aren't linked to your blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all, great challenge Ladies, so looking forward to joining in when I have the time. Tried to leave a comment yesterday but had gremlins on the iPhone. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch....easy peasy! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. merhabalar...
    sevgilerimi yolluyorum:)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards ladies, thank you :D Easy sketch, easy to get diverted but I stayed on track this time LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to link up my photo and almost missed it! My pumpkin is my circle; hope it's not too far afield. Sketches are just for inspiration, right?! I love your cards, ladies, that's for sure!! Thank you! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kartki są śliczne. Stanowią ogromną inspirację i wywołują mój zachwyt. Gratuluję pomysłodawczyniom i wszystkim uczestniczkom zabawy tak rewelacyjnych pomysłów i mistrzowskiego wykonania. Pozdrawiam
    lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.